Wednesday, January 11, 2012

minecraft survival: day 2

Finally here is day 2! So first off i finally made a bedto sleep in when it is night so i didn't have to wait forever, the sheep were hard to find too.

I forgot to go to bed when a creeper showed up by my door and scared me. I was afraid to go outside, alot!

I finally made some swords out of the wood and wooden planks i found, "this isn't gonna be very hard to fight monsters" is what i thought.

WOOT! found some sombies and a scorpion.

I finally ate their flesh but went outside and found another sqorpion D:

i added a little extra touch to my bed to make it look better :D

I found a cat and went chasing it and found something amazing! ITS A GIANT TTREE ON A HILL! Its the biggest tree i've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment